Sunday, January 29, 2023

Brunch Fruit Tart---I just made this and it tastes great!

I heated the oven to 350 degrees.

I put the following ingredients in a large bowl and mixed them up:

* 4 cups of granola mix. I used two cups of granola with blueberries and two cups of granola with honey and oats.
* One-half-of-a-cup of butter that I let get soft on top of the stove
* A little less than 5 tablespoons of honey

then I greased a baking dish with some butter, put a piece of parchment paper over that, put the mix from the bowl on top of the paper, and put that in the oven. I probably should have put a baking pan under that but I forgot.

I let that set in the oven for 10 minutes.

Meanwhile, I mixed about two-and-one-half-cups of Chobani Greek vanilla yogurt with an 8-ounce container of softened cream cheese, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and a package of gelatin in the same bowl that I used for the granola mix. I like Chobani because it tastes great and the company has a pretty good operating philosophy.

I took the mix out of the oven and let it cool down completely. When it was cool I mixed the toasted granola mix into the yogurt, stirred it around, and topped it off with some blueberries and cherries. It didn't look all that attractive but it tasted great.

No comments:

Post a Comment