Tuesday, June 7, 2022

"I hope you will join me in seeking the wisdom called discernment, that together we may walk an open path to tomorrow."




"If we were making a short list of the spiritual qualities that would be most important for us, I believe discernment would be somewhere near the top of that list. To be able to clearly see the options before us. To understand which choice would be the most constructive for us. To spot the problems while they are still small and manageable. Whether we are discerning the future for ourselves or for our whole nation: having this gift of the Spirit would be a blessing of great value. I hope you will join me in seeking the wisdom called discernment, that together we may walk an open path to tomorrow."
---The Rt. Rev. Steven Charleston,  Native American/Indigenous Ministries of the Episcopal Church

No comments:

Post a Comment