Thursday, July 21, 2022

Rev. Hanna R. Broome preaching a Special Sermon at Greenleaf Christian Church

Hardly a week goes by that we don't post something from Greenleaf Christian Church or from Bishop Barber, the Bishop and pastor at Greenleaf. I don't know how many people here pay attention to these posts, but I hope that many of you do. You can catch the hymns and praise and most of the service at Greenleaf or you can skip ahead to the sermons. I have never heard a sermon at Greenleaf that I didn't get much out of. Greenleaf is the kind of church that I'm looking for. I hope that someone reading this feels the same as I do. Reverend Broome gets it done this week. She hits it hard over and over again. I think that we badly need her voice and her testimony right now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment