Sunday, July 17, 2022

From "Journey of a mountain woman"

This comes from the "Journey of a mountain woman" Facebook page. I think that many of us can fully identify with it. I do worry about the children who are growing up in environments where manufactured games and tech are the first go-tos for fun and attention. Here is the post:

Good morning! My great grand daughter is eighteen months old and loves anything electronic. She also loves empty plastic bottles, puzzles, her shoe, and a myriad of other things that have nothing to do with today's modern world of computers. I think about that. She is not capable at this age to make a good decision so we do it for her. I try to make my own decisions to be good ones but I often fail. I have messed up many times in life but I keep trying. There's a lot to be said for 'trying' so this Sunday morning don't beat yourself up for failure but thank God for the strength of trying. We are so hard on ourselves, more so than we are to anyone else in the world. Think about it. When you wake up at three in the morning do you count your blessings or think of the failures? So for today be kind to yourself...give yourself kudos for trying. Love you my friends. Have a happy Sunday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment